Clearing trademarks efficiently with i-Search
Today’s trademark landscape is expanding and changing like never before. The task of researching and protecting
your trademark becomes increasingly complex. i-Search helps you to efficiently select trademarks available for registration
It contains trademark availability searches with legal opinion
. i-Search is most suitable for large international search projects.
Major well known brand owners and law firms already trust in i-Search
to save time and money.
In a single report, you will receive
- international trademark searches
- national reviews and analyses by experienced local lawyers
- résumé on the overall availability of your trademark
lets you spend more time doing what you do best - advising your clients and building your business.
Legal opinion: What does it contain?
i-Search contains one legal opinion per country and a concluding legal opinion on the overall availability of your
trademark across jurisdictions. Legal opinions consist of:
- Inherent Registrability: Is the proposed trademark distinctive enough to qualify for registration?
- Linguistic Remarks: What are potential meanings or connotations of the proposed trademark locally?
Are there any undesired connotations?
- Availability for use and registration: Are there any prior rights that may constitute bars
to the use and registration of the proposed trademark? Details of the relevant marks are being given.
- Result: All aspects mentioned are summarized. An advice is given on whether or not to proceed
with the proposed trademark.
The legal opinion is provided by our network of local attorneys. Each of them is an expert in his national trademark law and practice.
We will be happy to demonstrate how i-Search can increase efficiency of your trademark work
Please call us
to make an appointment.